Philippe Karl’s Ecole de Légèreté
Légèreté USA, in cooperation with Philippe Karl’s Ecole de Légèreté, offers an Open Course in Wisconsin on October 5-8, 2019
Master Instructor Bertrand Ravoux
At the center of the Ecole de Légèreté is respect of the horse. No force is used in their education, only progressive building of understanding, flexibility, mobility, and collection. This is an education program for equestrians who want a method based in history with an eye toward the latest biomechanical science. It is a method for every horse, not just those with the greatest talent.
Contact Kari Schmitt in Somerset, Wisconsin; firstname.lastname@example.org; 651-283-0326 or 715-377-3047
- DATES: Saturday, October 5 – Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- TIMES: 8 AM – about 5 pm
- COST: $350 to audit all 4 days (this is recommended as it is considered a four-day, full class course). Please contact Kari to reserve your spot. (Riding spots are filled at this time. There is a reserve-ride list if you would like to be added).
- MEALS: Lunch will be available at an additional cost (about $8) Morning snacks will be provided.
- HOTEL OPTIONS:
- Hudson, WI
- Stillwater, MN
- GrandStay Hotel, 2200 W. Frontage Rd, 55082, 651-430-2699. Off of Hwy 36.
- Comfort Inn and Suites, 2000 Washington Ave., 55082, 651-275-1401.
- New Richmond, WI
- AmericInn, 1020 S. Knowles Ave, 54017, 715-246-3993.
- Best Western Plus, 240 Paperjack Dr., 54017, 715-243-5600.