Interested in training and/or lessons?
Clients enjoy the following amenities:
- Entire facility is heated and under one roof
- 25-heated stalls with rubber mats and automatic waterers, cleaned daily
- 4-wash rack/tack stalls with hot/cold water
- Heated lounge/viewing room, includes flat-screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher
- 2-tack rooms, includes large individual lockers for belongings, saddle racks, washing machine
- 2-restrooms, one with shower
- Heated 60’ x 170’ arena with mirrors, excellent footing with blend of Nike rubber
- Outdoor full-size regulation dressage ring
- Outdoor round pen with excellent footing
- 7-large pastures (shelters in 3) and 3-paddocks, all with automatic waterers
- Large covered front patio area
- Very well-lit inside and outside
- Circle drive with plenty of room for trailers and parking
- Horses are turned out daily
- Horses fed Kentucky Equine Research (KER) Assurance feed and excellent-quality, home-grown orchard grass/alfalfa hay
- Horses are blanketed for outside cold weather, wet/windy weather. Blankets are taken off when horses are brought in daily
- All horses are kept on a worming and vaccination schedule
- Extremely reliable, friendly, detail-oriented staff
- Miles of groomed trails through lovely forests and open fields
Our clients’ horses receive excellent routine care including routine worming, trimming, nutritional checks, teeth floating, sheath cleaning and more.
We may have a few openings. If not, we do maintain a waiting list. Contact us for availability and price.
Or, interested in hosting Rick for a clinic at your farm? Rick works with all types of horses and levels of riders!
Rick & Kari Schmitt
551 valley view trail
Somerset, WI 54025
651-283-0326 or 715-377-3047