Enjoy the following amenities:
- Entire facility is heated and under one roof
- 25-heated stalls with rubber mats and automatic waterers, cleaned daily
- 4-wash rack/tack stalls with hot/cold water
- Heated lounge/viewing room, includes flat-screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher
- 2-tack rooms, includes large individual lockers for belongings, saddle racks, washing machine
- 2-restrooms, one with shower
- Heated 60’ x 170’ arena with mirrors, excellent footing with blend of Nike rubber
- Outdoor full-size regulation dressage ring with excellent footing
- Outdoor round pen with excellent footing
- 7-large pastures (shelters in 3) and 3-paddocks, all with automatic waterers
- Large covered front patio area
- Very well-lit inside and outside
- Circle drive with plenty of room for trailers and parking
- Horses are turned out daily
- Horses fed Kentucky Equine Research (KER) Assurance feed and excellent-quality, home-grown orchard grass/alfalfa hay
- Horses are blanketed for outside cold weather, wet/windy weather.
- Blankets are taken off when horses are brought in daily
- All horses are kept on a worming and vaccination schedule
- Extremely reliable, friendly, detail-oriented staff
- Miles of groomed trails through lovely forests and open fields
- Lesson horses available
- Full-time and part-time training packages
- Haul-in lessons available (all horses must be up to date on vaccinations, especially flu/rhino, prior to arrival)
Our clients’ horses receive excellent routine care including routine worming, trimming, nutritional checks, teeth floating, sheath cleaning and more.
We may have a few openings. If not, we do maintain a waiting list. Contact us for availability and price. All horses must be up to date on vaccinations prior to arrival.
Or, interested in hosting Rick for a clinic at your farm? Rick works with all types of horses and levels of riders!
Rick & Kari Schmitt
551 valley view trail
Somerset, WI 54025
651-283-0326 or 715-377-3047